It was based on pier pressure and how things can go wrong with out you knowing really what you're capable of or doing.
I chose to play Kia because I knew it would be to much for her to play herself an I could tell she wasn't keen on playing herself.
Instead she played one of her friends. We set it up to be me stage right with Matthew acting as a Turn Around worker and my "old mates" down stage left.
I gave my story to the worker as my friends would take over and give they're point of view. When each side was acting the other would be in a freeze frame creating a continuous link between me and the girls. We experimented a lot of different ways such as acting out the scenes I described but we felt that stillness is more effective and will enthasise the detail.
No comments:
Post a Comment